Massages & Therapies
Thalassotherapy literally means sea therapy (from Greek "thalassa" - sea + "therapia" - treatment)
It is a therapy using the marine climate, salt water, as well as a number of medicinal products extracted from the sea.
In our therapies, we use Black Sea lye. This is a product that is extracted from the waters of the Pomorie salt marsh (on the borders of the Black Sea) in Bulgaria after evaporation of the water in the salt pans and the crystallization of salt. It stays above the salt layer as a thick oil-like liquid with yellow-brown color and a faint smell of hydrogen sulfide. It contains all the ingredients of sea water, but in a much higher concentration.
It has similar healing properties to medicinal mud. It is believed to be more valuable and useful even than the Dead Sea salts. The Black Sea lye contains: calcium, sodium, magnesium, chlorine, bromine, sulfates, hydrocarbons, countless trace elements and organic substances. They support the proper functioning of many processes in the body.
- Produces energy in cells and accelerates metabolism
- Balances the nervous and muscular systems
- Eliminates fatigue and heaviness in the limbs, reduces inflammation of the veins
- Has a strong anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect
- Nourishes the skin, slows down the aging processes
- Strengthens the immune system
- It has a balancing effect on the whole organism
Medicinal lye is used in the treatment of:
- Conditions of the locomotor system
- joint pain, arthritis, arthrosis, inflammation of surrounding tissues, sprains, dislocations, fractures
- Neurological disease - neuralgia, plexitis, discopathy
- Skin diseases - psoriasis
Due to its healing properties, lye is suitable for application on all parts of the body. It does not contain allergenic and toxic substances. It is applied in the form of compresses, massage gels and oils.
Have a look at our
Massages and therapies
I offer massage as a complementary therapy to people treated by medical professionals, as well as to every healthy person who wants to take preventive care of their their body, maintain in good shape, and boost their self-confidence.
Massage is the best way to combine the beneficial effect with a pleasant experience. The right choice in order to relief chronic pain and relax.
Massage therapies are meant to solve specific problems and achieving certain results. E.g. pain and fatigue, detoxication, balance in energy, stress.
Medicinal massages can be extremely beneficial and indispensable if you are suffering from a serious health problem which is being treated by a physician.
Thalassotherapy literally means sea therapy (from Greek "thalassa" - sea + "therapia" - treatment) It is a therapy using the marine climate, sea salt and sea water.